Which do you want a Diploma or a Career?Probably both, and we agree. What if, after you earn your diploma, there are no career opportunities in that field? Current college students majoring in journalism and communications may be in for a struggle. http://adage.com/article/media/columbia-shrink-journalism-school-media-woes-mount/297557/ Why include communications majors in that? Because what jobs do you think many of those displaced journalists will be applying for? Our approach includes: Career assessment with coaching
Future vocation opportunities (what experts predict about the job market)
Where those jobs may be and how much they are likely to pay.
Before spending $100,000 earning your diploma do you think it is wise to find out the likelihood of that diploma helping you in the job market? Read more
- Why do colleges "Wait List" some students and what to do if you're on the wait list
- Is There a Scholarship Awarded With Your Letter of Acceptance?
- Is Test Optional Permanent?
- Is Community College a good option after high school?
- The Future of Financial Aid and Scholarships, Part 2
- Home Schooling and College Admissions
- The Future of Financial Aid and Scholarships
- High School Seniors Win $14million in Scholarships -- true or false?
- 11th Grade, heading to college -- What should I be doing? Part 4
- 11th Grade, heading to college -- What should I be doing? Part 3
- #acttestoptional #acttestprep #collegeplanning #collegeplanning #sat/acttest #sat/acttesting #collegeplanninglkn #collegescholarships #collegewaitlist #communitycollege #financialaid #financialaidoffer #howtohandlecollegewaitlist #howtopayforcollege #howtostudyforsat/acttest #istestoptionalpermanent #payingforcollege #sattestoptional #sattestprep #satacttestprep #studyforact #studyforsat #waitlist 4th of July; Independence; Freedom 529 Plan apply to college with confidence Best Colleges Campus visits career college college admissions for homeschool students college application essay college of choice college planning college planning company college planning lake norman college planning strategies college scholarships collegeacceptanceletter colleges Cost of College Cost of College; College Affordability; essay writing